Collar of Glass & Light
One-day Project Class
Discover the poetry of analogous color combinations while creating the “Collar of Glass & Light” necklace from Margie’s book, The Beader’s Color Palette.
Color handouts and project instructions are provided. Kits providing all materials in various color schemes will be available for purchase.
- size 11/o seed beads, 20 gms (24k gold plated suggested but not required)
- 16mm x 5mm dagger or teardrop beads; 400 total, or you decide how many colors and how many of each color
- two (2) size 6/o or 8/o seed beads, gold
- size 11 or 12 beading needle
- thread (Nymo size D and B, PowerPro, FireLine or Silamide)
- gold or gold plated clasp and finding
Bring your imagination and desire to explore light, color, and beads!
Skill level: This is an beginner's class. Students should be comfortable working with size 11/o seed beads.