Books, Classes, Kits & More
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100 (US only)
Rainforest Cascade Necklace (black/red)
Create the stunning ?Rainforest Cascade Necklace?
from Margie?s book, The Beader?s Color Palette
. This dramatic neckpiece is featured in the June/July ?08 issue of Beadwork Magazine.
Intermediate skill level. Must know basic wire work to create cone attachment to clasp. Must be comfortable handling multiple strands of seed beads simultaneously (a tricky task!).
Necklace made by Nancy Dale
• Project instructions (with color photos and diagrams)
• 90 gms (total) size 11o seed beads in several finishes of black as shown
• 30 gms (total) size 11o seed beads in red as shown (for center of cascading tie)
• 5 gms size 14o beads black
• 20 - 25 gms size 6o and/or 8o red and black beads for texture
• 24 terminating black and red glass teardrop fringe beads
• size 11 looming needle (extra long)
• size 12 beading needle
• Nymo thread in appropriate color
• 2 gold plated 4? head pins to connect cones
• 2 vermeil cones
• 1 vermeil clasp
You might also like: